221A Board of Directors and Staff members at the 2020 retreat.
Apply or Pay for your Membership
- Members are entitled to vote at 221A’s Annual General Meeting (“AGM”)
- 221A’s Constitution sets out the name and purposes of the charity
- 221A’s Bylaws is the governing document that define the proceedings of the Society, including the role of Members
- At the 2019 AGM, 221A’s Board of Directors set the membership dues at $5 per year
- Existing Members of 221A may use this form to pay their 2020 membership dues
- Members must be in good standing (including having paid their dues in full) at the time of the AGM in order to participate in the meeting
- Prospective members of 221A may use this form to apply to become a member of 221A. Note that new memberships may take up to 15 days for processing and approval.
- Members are accepted to 221A on the approval of the Board of Directors
- Any applicants who are not accepted for membership will be refunded their dues